In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
- Coronary heart disease
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services – including Nexplanon insertion.
- Child health surveillance
- Childhood immunisations
- Cryosurgery – the freezing of warts and other small skin legions.
- Maternity services – led by the midwife.
- Minor surgery
- Vaccinations and immunisations – including flu and travel.
- Warfarin monitoring
Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
Our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with fees and appointment availability.
Our Current Fees
A guide to our current fees are as follows (although are subject to change without notice). We are able to provide chip and pin payments from all major card providers.
|Holiday cancellation certificate (form)||£25.00|
|Sickness/Accident Claim Form||£25.00|
|Insurance Company GPR Report||£100.00|
|Copies of reports for patients under Access to Health Records Act 1990 (including Summary Sheet)||£10.00 admin + 50p per copy
Maximum charge £50.00
|Passport Countersign (patient must be known to Dr for 2 years)||£12|
|HGV, PCV, taxi driver with examination||£102.00|